Northern Lights with photos
6 years old
Available: September – April
The Northern Lights – one of nature’s greatest shows on Earth – tops the bucket lists of travelers all over the globe. Join us on a thrilling hunt from Reykjavik to spot this ghostly glow in the night sky.
We escape the city’s artificial lights and drive into the deep darkness of the countryside. Your guide will keep a close eye on weather conditions to find the perfect spot to admire the Aurora Borealis. Your encounter with these ephemeral lights will make for a magical night!
Your guide will take free photos of you and the aurora for your travel album, so you’ll always have a reminder of this dazzling moment!
Included / What to bring
- Pick-up & drop off from Reykjavík
- Minibus Transport
- Northern Lights Photos
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Free WiFi on Board Your Bus
What to bring
- Hiking boots or very sturdy footwear
- Warm outdoor layers
- Weatherproof top layer
- Pick-up is available
- Dress according to weather
- As the success of the northern lights tour is heavily dependent on weather conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the northern lights part of the tour until 18:15 on the day of the tour if the aurora forecast is not looking good. When this happens your payment is fully refunded. If the tour goes ahead and no northern lights are seen we offer clients the chance to join another evening’s departure free of charge upon availability. Please note that you need to contact us to re-book.
- All-day tours can be cancelled up to 24 hours from the departure time with the full price refunded by sending an email to email@example.com. All cancellations requested less than 24 hours from the departure time are non-refundable.
- In the case of cancellation of the tour by the operator because of extreme weather, road conditions, or other factors, we will assist you with rebooking to another date or booking other activities when possible or provide a full refund.
- The 24 hour policy “applies to extras as well (rental Hiking Boots, Waterproof Jacket & Waterproof Pants).
This tour can be added to our Family Itinerary!
Check out our Family itineraries and let us help you create the perfect family holiday in Iceland! Please contact me if you have any questions or need help with the planning!
Have any questions?
If you have any questions or a special request we are here to help!