Northern Lights Family Tour
0 years old
Available: September – March
Family friendly tour! Join us on a once in a lifetime experience to see the northern lights! The dark nights have came back to Iceland, and it’s once again a time of the year when the Aurora Borealis lighten Iceland’s sky!
Enjoy the amazing wonders of the Aurora Borealis, also known as the Northern Lights. You’ll be picked up from your hotel or Bus Stop for the hunt of a lifetime – Northern Lights hunting. See the northern lights dancing high up in the sky.
The Northern Lights are one of the major attractions in Iceland. Due to its high latitude, Iceland is just a few km away from the Arctic Circle – making it one of the places to view the northern lights.
Our guide will pick you up at the designated location in Reykjavik, and will take you to some of the best places to witness the northern lights.
Make sure to dress up warmly for this tour, as Iceland’s cold winter winds can definitely make you feel cold. Hot chocolate will be provided while witnessing the northern lights.
Included / What to bring
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Wifi and Icelandic Music in the Mini-Bus
- Small group experience
- Hot Chocolate
- Icelandic Chocolate
What to bring
- Warm clothes – Very important
- Joy & Happiness
- Pick-up is available
- Dress according to weather
- The Northern lights are a natural phenomena that is impossible to predict. Therefor, we will confirm the departure of each tour at least 3 hours before departure, via email. It will depend on the forecast of the evening. This is to ensure not wasting your precious time in Iceland, if there is no chance to see the spectacle of Aurora Borealis.
- We really want you to have the full experience, but such a natural spectacle can never be guaranteed. If you are not able to see the Northern Lights and there’s extra spots on our following departures, we are happy to take you on another “Northern Lights & Hot Chocolate Minibus Tour” free of charge.
- All-day tours can be cancelled up to 24 hours from the departure time with the full price refunded by sending an email to email@example.com. All cancellations requested less than 24 hours from the departure time are non-refundable.
- In the case of cancellation of the tour by the operator because of extreme weather, road conditions, or other factors, we will assist you with rebooking to another date or booking other activities when possible or provide a full refund.
- The 24 hour policy “applies to extras as well (rental Hiking Boots, Waterproof Jacket & Waterproof Pants).
This tour can be added to our Family Itinerary!
Check out our Family itineraries and let us help you create the perfect family holiday in Iceland! Please contact me if you have any questions or need help with the planning!
Have any questions?
If you have any questions or a special request we are here to help!