Northern Lights by Boat
6 years old
Available: September – April
Out on the North Atlantic ocean the coastline of Reykjavík is one of the best places on Earth to view the Northern Lights. There’s no better way to experience this natural phenomenon than on a boat.
Perfect for families with kids who don’t like sitting in a car for a long time.
Included / What to bring
- Double observation deck
- Professional guides
- Warm blankets
- Free Wi-Fi
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase
- Restroom on board
- Pick-up is available for an extra charge
What to bring
- Hiking boots or very sturdy footwear
- Warm outdoor layers
- Weatherproof top layer
If you do not choose pick-up, Please check-in 30 minutes before departure
Ægisgarður 5b, 101 Reykjavík, IS
- Pick-up is available
- Dress according to weather
- As the success of the northern lights tour is heavily dependent on weather conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the northern lights part of the tour until 18:15 on the day of the tour if the aurora forecast is not looking good. When this happens your payment is fully refunded. If the tour goes ahead and no northern lights are seen we offer clients the chance to join another evening’s departure free of charge upon availability. Please note that you need to contact us (email@example.com) to re-book
All-day tours can be cancelled up to 24 hours from the departure time with the full price refunded by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All cancellations requested less than 24 hours from the departure time are non-refundable.
In the case of cancellation of the tour by the operator because of extreme weather or other factors, we will assist you with rebooking to another date or booking other activities when possible or provide a full refund.
Have any questions?
If you have any questions or a special request we are here to help!