Dry-Land Dog Sledding
4 years old
Available from May 16th to October 31st
Your real Icelandic adventure begins with a husky dog ride. Feel the power, excitement, and energy of our amazing sled dogs as they are harnessed to go.
During the ride your Musher guide will drive your team while sharing his knowledge and passion about dogsledding.
Half way through the tour we take a photo break where you can cuddle with the dogs (belly-rub mandatory)
A dog ride is a must do for all visitors to the “Land of Ice and Fire” a memorable moment to share with your family and beloved one.
Do you need a transfer service? Check out our Dogsledding DRY-LAND + Transfer tour. We offer free pickup from Reykjavik
Looking for other dates? DRY-LAND/SNOW tour available from November 1st to May 15th
Meeting time for your riding is 30 minutes before set riding time.
Included / What to bring
- 45 minutes guided ride
- Pictures and petting time
- Meeting a bunch of cute sled dogs
- Water-proof overall if needed
What to bring
- Warm/ waterproof outdoor clothing
- Sturdy waterproof shoes
- Camera and a Smile
We are located in Mosfelldallur, 30 minutes drive away from Reykjavík.
You will receive by email the exact tour location after booking (within a week prior to your trip)
- Each kart takes up to 4/ 5 participants (Private tour available upon request)
- Not suitable during pregnancy
- Participants must be at least 4 years old
- Weight limit of 95 kg per person and BMI below 30
Contact us prior booking ( with age, heigh and weight of each participant) if your group does not fit those requirements, there can be room for exception
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 90% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
Have any questions?
If you have any questions or a special request we are here to help!