1 hour horse riding family tour
6 years old
Helmets, riding equipment, Outdoor clothing, Boots
What to bring
Dress according to the weather, Gloves
This one-hour riding tour is a great option for the whole family! The tour is suitable for beginners and children. The beautiful geothermal landscape in Ölfus area, south Iceland has some beutiful terrains and is perfect for a short riding tour. We ride in small groups and offer personal and friendly service! Please contact us by email if you are thinking about a private trip.
Please Note: Arrival Time Is 30 Min Before Set riding time.
Health and Safety information
Our horseback riding tours are completely suitable for people who have never gone horseback riding before. However, we do not recommend horseback riding if you have problems with your hips, knees, or your back. Riders should be able to mount unaided from the ground without a step stool.
Also, the riders have to be able to hold the reins and follow the guides’ instructions at all times, so a reasonable level of English is required. Riding during pregnancy is very risky and we reserve the right to exclude riders from our tours in case of pregnancy or severe physical impairment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 70% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 8 days or less before the event
Your riding tour will start from Sólhestar Ölfus, about 40 min drive from Reykjavik
- Please note that the weight limit for this tour is 100 kg (220 lbs). This is for the welfare of our horses.
- Arrival Time Is 30 Min Before Set riding time.
Have any questions?
If you have any questions or a special request we are here to help!